Injection Molded Scoop Bin
The Quickbox Scoop bin system provides; space utilization, stock rotation, easy use and merchandising appeal. Quickbox is engineered to minimize retail operational cost and drive sales in the product category. The display combines flexibility with design and function. The bin has a slow self-closing lid and individual sugar tray. See below for additional features.
Whether you need one bin or have a bulk superstore, Akriform is ready to assist you in realizing your bulk retailing goals.
- Sugar tray and angled front: Collects all sugar, salt and crumbles. Angled front eliminates layers of buildup.
- Slow self-closing lid: Slow, quiet, self-closing sweet lock lid makes it easy for the customer to shop and keeps the products fresh. Design extends the life of the product.
- Contour design & ridged walls: Injection molded bin leaves no dead spots and keeps products from collecting in corners and creases. Ridged walls keep the bulk products from sticking to the bin’s surface.
- Individual Slide-out feature: Each bin securely slides out from the display for easy refill. The top lid stays open during refill.
- First-in-first-out product rotation: Automatic stock rotation for maximum product quality and freshness.
- Large integrated label pocket: Easily change labels. Scoop bins always appear full.
- Flexible branding options: Sugar tray, scoop color and lighting options.
- New larger scoop: 1.5 dl scoop with enhanced ergonomic design.
- Customizable fixtures: Multiple standard fixtures available. Accessories such as shelving, sign holders, corner bins, shelf fronts, peg hooks, storage drawers and ¼ corner sections provide flexibility.
- Adaptable to fit existing fixtures: Back hook options allow bin to fit to virtually any existing fixture (including Lozier fixtures).
- Multiple (Pick and Mix) bulk food options: Confectionery, nuts, coffee, tea, snacks, oats, granola, cereal, pet food, seeds, grain and more
- WxDxH = 222 x 428 x 354 mm
- Volume = 15.5 liters
A scoop bin is a form of storage and retailing, frequently used for product display and bulk merchandising. The scoop bin is named for the method of using a scoop utensil to dispense the products from the bin. Gravity bins and scoops bins are common retail fixture solutions for Pick & Mix and bulk food products. Scoop bins have quickly grown in popularity because they attractively merchandise products and optimize retail space.
The injection molded scoop bin by Akriform, Quickbox, provides the same standard scoop bin characteristics with many added features. The Quickbox is an injection molded scoop bin with a slow self-closing lid. An angled front and individual sugar tray keeps the products fresh and clean, eliminating layers of buildup. The slide-out feature allows for each bin to securely slide-out for easy refill. Contour design and rigid walls prevent product from collecting in corners and creases.
A scoop bin fixture is a solution designed for mounting several scoop bins to a shelving fixture. We have several customizable fixture options for merchandising the TurnOflex gravity bin and Quickbox scoop bin in one standard display. Our bins also can be mounted to fit virtually any existing shelving system (steel, gondola, racks, slat wall, wood, etc.).
Our injection molded scoop bin is ideal for any “free-flowing” and “hard to flow” products including; candy, nuts, coffee, tea, cereal and countless other bulk products. The scoop bins provide an attractive product display for any retail environment.
Scoop bins have a variety of applications. Scoop bins have gained popularity due to Pick & Mix candy displays. Scoop bins provide a perfect merchandising option for any bulk product and Pick & Mix candy.
Here’s a more comprehensive list of common uses for a scoop bin dispenser:
- Candy (hard or gummy)
- Loose Tea
- Mixed Nuts
- Snacks (i.e. Trail Mix)
- Pet Food
- Nuts & bolts
- Dried Fruit