|Only 6 parts for easy maintenance and assembly. No tools needed.||Prevents spillage with turn dial dispensing. Dial turn ≈ .4 dl|
|Injection molded dispenser and extruded container with rigged walls.||Branding options with color, size and logo placement.|
6 Piece Injection Molded Clear Acrylic Gravity Bin with Turn Dial Dispenser
The TurnOflex® gravity bin system provides; space utilization, stock rotation, easy use, merchandising appeal and reduces costly spillage.
Whether you need one bin or have an 8,000 square meter bulk superstore, Akriform is ready to assist you in realizing your bulk merchandising goals.
- Sturdy Turn Dial Dispensing: Mechanism prevents spillage, allows easy flow and provides customers with properly measured portions.
- Only 6 parts: No tools needed to assemble or disassemble the gravity bin.
- Durability and Flexibility: The dispenser portion of the gravity bin is injection molded, with an extruded container. The extruded container allows for customizable volume size.
- Ridged Walls: Ridged walls keep the bulk products from sticking to the gravity bin’s surface.
- Simple Construction: Easy to install, clean, refill and maintain.
- Two options for easy refill: individual refill with built-in stand or pull-out option for refill by row.
- First-in-first-out product rotation: 100% automatic stock rotation for maximum product quality and freshness.
- Large integrated label pocket: Easily change label and gravity bin always appears full.
- Branding options: Broad color, size and branding options available.
- Functional: Gravity bin can be mounted to fit virtually any existing shelving system. Or broad customizable merchandising solutions available from Akriform.
- Customizable height options. Standard bin (WxDxH = 145 x 250 x 505 mm)
- Multiple Bulk Food Options: Ideal for hard and wrapped candy, nuts, snacks, coffee, tea, seeds, rice, pet food, oats, granola, grain, cereal and more
- Volume = 10 liters
A gravity bin is a form of storage and retailing, frequently used for product display and bulk merchandising. The gravity bin is named due to its use of gravity to distribute the product through the bin and to the user. Gravity bins and scoops bins are common retail fixture solutions for Pick & Mix and bulk food products. Gravity bins have quickly grown in popularity because they are hygienic and provide automatic stock rotation. Gravity bins are tightly sealed and protect merchandise from external contact.
Our gravity bin, TurnOflex provides the same standard gravity bin features. However, TurnOflex also features sturdy turn dial dispensing to prevent costly spillage. Ridged walls and contour design prevent product from sticking to sidewalls. Two options for easy refill and only 6 parts for extreme durability also set the TurnOflex bin apart.
A gravity bin system is a solution designed for mounting several gravity bins to a shelving fixture. We have several customizable fixture options for merchandising the TurnOflex gravity bin and Quickbox Scoop bin in one standard display. Our bins also can be mounted to fit virtually any existing shelving system (steel, gondola, racks, slat wall, wood, etc).
Our injection molded gravity bin is ideal for any “free-flowing” products including; candy, nuts, coffee, tea, cereal and countless other bulk products. Gravity bins provide an attractive product display for any retail environment.
Gravity bins have a variety of applications. Gravity bins have gained popularity due to Pick & Mix candy displays and Pick & Mix nut displays. Gravity bins provide a perfect merchandising option for bulk granola, grains, cereal, rice, snacks, oats, etc.
Here’s a more comprehensive list of common uses for a Gravity Bin Dispenser:
- Candy ( ideal for hard candy)
- Loose Tea
- Mixed Nuts
- Snacks ( i.e. Trail Mix)
- Pet Food