We protect your privacy and our goal is to always protect your personal information to the best of our ability. It is our goal to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding personal data protection. With this policy, we want to clarify what kind of information we collect and how it is used. By accepting the policy on our site in connection with a purchase, inquiry, subscription to newsletters, questionnaires or other disclosure of information, you agree to the processing of your personal information as set out below.
AKRIFORM PLAST AB, (“Akriform” / “we”), 556313-1688, Bergkällavägen 38, 192 79 Sollentuna, Sweden, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
What personal data do we store?
We will store the personal information you provide or submit to us or that we collect on the website through cookies. The information we may gather and store is:
- Contact person (first and last name)
- Company name, registration number and tax-related number
- Mail address (delivery address)
- Payment information (which may contain credit card or bank account information)
- Phone number
- E-mail address (s)
The following cases are examples of when such information may be collected, processed, updated or stored:
- When you submit information by filling out online forms on our website. This includes information provided when you register to use our website, buy our products and fill out the contact form. We may also ask you for information when reporting a problem with our site.
- When you contact us, we may save data from the correspondence.
- When you fill in surveys we use for research purposes or to improve our services; However, there is no obligation for you to answer them.
- When you complete orders via website, mail or phone.
- When you visit our websites and access resources, we may collect data using cookies.
- When you trade with us, including requests, price information etc. In such cases, the collection of personal data may also be necessary to complete the trade agreement.
- When you provide information to us at trade fairs or other sales or marketing events.
How do we use your personal information?
The data can be used for identification, direct marketing, customer surveys, newsletters and for statistical purposes. The information can also be used for mail, text and e-mail, as well as for marketing and information by telephone, unless you object to this. You can contact us at any time to cancel marketing to you as a customer. For example, the information we have about you can be used:
- To fulfill the obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To comply with any legal and / or statutory obligations in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the best way for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we believe may interest you.
- To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our services when you choose to do so.
- To notify you of changes in our products and / or services.
- To notify you of changes in our opening hours.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email, phone, print media or otherwise with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of an earlier sale to you.
The information can also be used to analyze shopping habits in order to provide you with relevant information and marketing as well as to improve our website.
The data might be used to in a way of cross-checking with other records and it might be transferred to and processed by other companies within Akriform’s Group for the above mentioned purposes in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The data may also be cross-checked or shared with authorities or our partners for e.g. printing and distribution, as well as payment intermediaries and credit companies for payment or credit information. Akriform always observes the greatest caution on such occasions.
Akriform does not share personal data of our customers, suppliers and / or employees with any third party for marketing purposes.
If all or part of Akriform’s business is sold or integrated with other activities, your personal information may be disclosed to our advisors, potential buyers and their advisors and will be forwarded to the new owner of the business.
Akriform sometimes uses Google’s ad services. You can read more about Google’s collection, sharing, and use of data here.
How do we protect your personal information?
In order to keep the personal data we treat safe, we have taken several security measures. We have implemented security practices and technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information such as web browser certification. In addition, we have appropriate firewalls and antivirus software to protect and prevent unauthorized access to the network. Access to the areas where personal data are stored is limited and employees need to be identified for access.
Akriform also uses of SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is a protocol for secure data transfer over the Internet (or other networks). You need to make sure that SSL is not turned off in the browser settings.
How long will my personal information be saved?
If you are a registered customer of Akriform, your information will be saved as long as we have your consent and the information is required for the purpose. You can ask us to delete your information at any time. If you are not a registered customer, your data will be stored for as long as necessary by law requirements or for fulfilling Akriform’s commitments to you, such as to meet delivery and warranty commitments.
Your data is stored no longer than permitted by applicable legislation.
Access to, updates and corrections of your personal information
Once a year you are entitled to receive free information about what personal data is processed about you, no matter how they were collected. If you want such information, please submit a written request to us. The request must be submitted by regular post to the address stated on the website. It cannot be sent by e-mail.
Akriform wants to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information you have submitted to Akriform changes, for example email address, name or payment details or if you want to delete your information, please notify Akriform the correct information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are entitled to request that the personal information be corrected or deleted at any time.
Your personal information will not be processed for direct marketing purposes if you oppose such treatment. You are entitled to revoke any consent for processing personal data at any time. Such recall may be limited to only part of the treatment, such as direct marketing.
Akriform’s website may contain links to other sites. This data protection policy applies only to; akriform.se and akriform.com. When you are linked to another site, we recommend that you read the data protection policy that applies to that page. Note that Akriform is not responsible for the processing of your personal information by other websites.
Changes to Data Protection Policy
Akriform reserves the right to make changes to this Data Protection Policy at any time to the extent that the changes are necessary to correct interference or to meet new legal or technical requirements. All changes to this Data Protection Policy will be published on our website.
Read more about cookies here.